Guided Wave’s fall issue of its customer newsletter, “The Guide Post” was recently released. This issue focuses on current trends in the petrochemical, chemical and polymer marketplace.
Guided Wave can assist users in measuring various polyurethane compounds such as: Di-isocyanates, polyols, % water, and certain toxic by-products. Some relevant examples for these components include: %NCO, MDI, TDI, DEG, MEG, ETO, and phosgene. This issue covers the ability and power of online process monitoring, along with Guided Wave’s NIR analyzer systems, to well-equip the marketplace in various applications to meet the challenges of these petrochemical, chemical and polymer market trends.
In this Issue of The Guide Post Newsletter:
- Market Trends – Petrochemical,Chemical and Polymer Outlook
- Application Focus: Fast Reliable Measurements of Polyurethanes
- Feasibility Study – Monitoring of Styrene, Acrylonitrile and MEK for Online Control on a Styrene Tower
- Sample Interface – Custom, Compatible, Certified Probes and Flow Cells
- People – New Technical Staff Added to European Office
- Education – How to Select Fiber Optic Cable for Spectroscopy
- Product Update – M412 Retrofit to NIR-O – Saves You Money
Join Our Newsletter Mail List
To receive future copies of The Guide Post join Guided Wave’s mail list. The latest editions will be sent to you via email.
See Back Newsletter Issues
Guided Wave’s summer issue of its customer newsletter, “The Guide Post” focuses on current trends in the oil and gas marketplace.
The spring issue of Guided Wave’s customer newsletter, “The Guide Post” focuses on technology and discusses ways that Guided Wave has been able to continually solve challenging problems and help customers maintain their competitive edge.