The optical or spectrum analyzer is the brain which transforms the signal collected by the sample interface into actionable information. Guided Wave sample interfaces (probes, flow cells) are designed for use with NIR or UV/Vis fiber optic coupled analyzers. They are designed to be rugged and reliable in harsh chemical and physical process conditions while providing optimal light transmission for long-term reliable measurements.More information is available about specific analyzers on each product page or on the process analyzer product overview.
General Families of Analyzer platforms and models:
- NIR-O™ Full Spectrum NIR Process Analyzer
- 508 Full Spectrum UV-Vis Process Analyzer
- ClearView® db Vis-NIR Filter Photometer Process Analyzer
Dedicated Application Analyzers
- APHA Color Analyzer
- ASTM Color Analyzer
- Saybolt Color Analyzer
- Turbidity (Haze) Analyzer
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor (H2O2) Monitor
- Hydrogen Peroxide Vapor (H2O2) Monitor Accessories
Do not quickly see what you need? Please contact Guided Wave to discuss your requirements.
Additional information on how to select the proper sample interface.