Guided Wave provides total support that ensures your success over the lifetime of your system. We offer comprehensive support that covers Hardware, Software and Application development, as well as Education and Training. Our global organization has representatives in every major area of the world providing complete support for all our products. Whatever your support needs – Guided Wave is there for you!
ClearView Troubleshooting Guides
NIR-O Troubleshooting Guides
- 7 Part NIR-O OmniView Process Software Training Videos
- Other NIR-O OmniView Process Software Videos
- Writing Custom Python Scripts for OmniView
- How to Backup and Restore Process NIR-O V2.5x Configuration Files
- Steps for Existing NIR-O Users to Implement Solo_Predictor
- OmniView Process Software V2.5x – Lab Wizard Module
- Lamp Replacement Instructions
Other Troubleshooting Guides
- How does the Flow Rate, Viscosity, and Pipe Diameter, Effect Accurate (good) NIR Measurements?
- Support Videos for Probe and M412 Maintenance
- M412 Class-PA Software – Trend Display After Year 2020
- Model Maintenance Best Practices
- How to Replace the Seals on a Probe Extractor
- Fiber Optic Cable Care Instructions
- Fiber Length Calculator
- Decoding and Understanding IECEX and ATEX Markings
- M508plus Analyzer Error Message Fix
Guided Wave provides a wealth of information regarding our systems, products, and applications bore from over 30 years of expert experience in process analytics. The list below includes internal and 3rd party support documentation.
- DuPont Kalrez® selection guide
- OPTO 22 Support Link
- Learn About Saybolt Color Scale
- Modbus DCS simulators software
- Customer Selection Drawing for Flanged O-SST Probe
- Customer Selection Drawing for Flanged SST Probe
- Safety Standards applicable to the installation of fiber optic probes and flow cells in potentially explosive or incendive processes
WaveCare Analyzer Support Plan – Reduce Analyzer Downtime
Do you have mission critical process operations?
A replacement order for the average major analyzer component can take up to 8 weeks to deliver. Can your company afford to wait that long?
The WaveCare Solution
In the unlikely event that you experience an analyzer component failure, a pre-purchased WaveCare Analyzer Support Plan can help you avoid these costly and inconvenient delays. WaveCare is add-on support plan available on all Guided Wave analyzers that provides access to priority delivery of replacement parts.